Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eileen and Erek

The rain and drizzle in New England has been constant for almost the entire month of June. I had the news on today and I think I heard them say that we have only had five sunny days since the beginning of the month. This does not bode well for wedding season. However, last Friday, luck was with Eileen and Erek. It rained all morning but just a few hours before their ceremony the sun came out full force. I was so happy for them. Their wedding was at the beautiful Glen Magna Estate in Danvers. The grounds have the most amazing gardens. Below are a few shots I took of their flowers. Eileen chose a palette of different pinks with chocolate brown accents. One of Eileen's favorite blossoms are wax flowers so we used a pink variety along with roses and stock flower in her bouquets and arrangements. Congratulations and continued good luck to Eileen and Erek!


No comments: