Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melissa and Iver's Wedding

Congratulations to Melissa and Iver! I had the pleasure of working with Melissa for her floral designs. She wanted a homey atmosphere for her reception which was held at The Smith Barn in Peabody. Bold persimmon and navy were the colors we used and they made a gorgeous statement. Melissa also had me add some meaningful elements to her flowers. Her bouquet handle had a photo of her dog and her husband likes to cook so we used sage in his boutonniere. I had a great time working on this wedding and I wish Melissa and Iver all the best for many years to come!

Thank you to Will at William Tangorra Photography for sharing these beautiful photos!


1 comment:

melissa said...

I love that you featured our wedding on your blog! Will put a link on his blog to yours as well. Every time I see the photos I am in love with the flowers all over again! PERFECT!!